Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Goodness, how can it be that it has been a month since I last posted to this blog? How the time flies at this time of year! I miss communicating this way, and will make a pledge to get better at being timely in the new year. I just have to make it a habit.

I have not been idle since my last post. Far from it! I had fun selling my creations at the Portland Art Collective show in December, along with my many art friends. I hope some of you were able to make it to the show.  Since then I have been thinking green--the color, not the lifestyle. I had such fun making this scarf in a class with Loyce Ericson. It is nuno felting, something I have wanted to learn. Loyce is a great teacher, and I hope to do another class with her soon. Every time I have worn this I have received compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment